NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE TREEVANA WELLNESS ONLINE SERVICES IF YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED USER IN AN ORGANIZATION THAT HAS ACCEPTED THESE TERMS IN WRITING. OTHERWISE, YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXECUTED BETWEEN YOUR ORGANIZATION AND TREEVANA WELLNESS.
TREEVANA WELLNESS LLC (“TREEVANA WELLNESS”) owns and operates this Site. The Site includes material, items, logos, trademarks, features, text, software, photos, videos, graphics, music, sound, data and information (“Material”) in its content that are the subject of trademark, copyright, patent or other proprietary protection. Further, certain Materials in this Site are the property of third parties, who have authorized TREEVANA WELLNESS to distribute and use these Materials within this Site.
Additionally, contents on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, omissions in relation to services, pricing, locations, descriptions, information, and other matters. TREEVANA WELLNESS reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information and content in the Site at any time and without notice. If TREEVANA WELLNESS discovers any pricing errors or product errors, those errors will be promptly corrected at any time and without notice on this Site and on any related agreement, and the corrected price or product will be immediately effective on the date associated with the update or change.
The user acknowledges that the contents of this Site is ONLY for EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES related to medicinal educational, hemp and other cannabis related subject matter, including cannabis cultivation, dispensary, drug laws, drug tests, recreational cannabis use, medical cannabis use, CBD hemp use, and other related topics that some users may find offensive and therefore is for MATURE users only and TREEVANA WELLNESS strongly encourages users under the age of 21 to EXIT the Site immediately.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE (AS APPLICABLE) You shall use the TREEVANA WELLNESS Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit on this Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Without TREEVANA WELLNESS’s express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through this Site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use this Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services or products competitive with this Site. Any conduct by you that is TREEVANA WELLNESS’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this Site will not be permitted. Further, you may not eliminate, remove, alter or modify any advertising placed on this Site.
In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of the Materials, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made, and the integrity of this Site shall be preserved.
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this Site any item protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any item is not protected by such proprietary rights rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such availability. By providing items to any public area of this Site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such item has expressly granted to you, the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, in any manner, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also permit any other user of this Site to access, view, store or reproduce the item for that user’s personal use on a single computer. You grant TREEVANA WELLNESS the right to edit, copy display, publish, and distribute any item made available on this Site by you.
FURTHER, AS A VISITOR OR USER OF THE SITE YOU SHALL NOT:
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; • Upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate; • Post any content that is unlawful, illegal, stalking, harmful, violent, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, profane, sexual in nature, obscene, libelous, false, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable in TREEVANA WELLNESS’s sole judgment; • Impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization or engage in any actions that includes personal or identifying information about any individual included in the contents of this Site; • Engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content; • Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions; • Post any materials, items, information, or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights; • Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; • Use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable or hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or religion; • Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other devices; • Interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Site; • Disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites; • Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites; • Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without TREEVANA WELLNESS’s prior, express, and written permission; or • Use the Site for commercial purposes, which includes marketing, solicitation or promotion except as otherwise allowed herein or in valid agreements with TREEVANA WELLNESS.
The foregoing provisions of this Section are for the benefit of TREEVANA WELLNESS, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions, directly, against you or on its own behalf. You acknowledge that TREEVANA WELLNESS, its parent, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party content providers and licensors assume no responsibility or liability for your actions or activities that are inconsistent with the restricted uses recited herein.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
A. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE, AND THE CONTENTS THEREIN, ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR IS ANY WARRANTY PROVIDED AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, AND THE CONTENTS THEREIN, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE FROM ANY CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY TREVANNA WELLNESS, ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
B. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE AND THE CONTENTS HEREIN. THE INFORMATION OR CONTENTS OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE USED BY YOU ONLY AS AN INFORMATIONAL SOURCE AND SHOULD NOT SERVE AS THE SOLE FACTOR IN OR BASIS FOR ANY DECISION, INFORMATION OR CONTENTS. THE INFORMATION OR CONTENTS OF THIS SITE ARE INTENDED TO SOLELY PROVIDE GENERAL GUIDANCE ON MATTERS OF INTEREST FOR YOUR USE AND YOU ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS USE. WHILE EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO ENSURE THE CORRECTNESS AND COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENTS CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TREEVANA DOES NOT PROMISE OR GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN IS CORRECT, COMPLETE, OR ACCURATE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TREEVANA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED HEREIN. ANY APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE WARRANTIES ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING.
C. IN NO EVENT WILL TREEVANA OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THIS SITE, OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL ASPECTS REGARDING THE USE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall TREEVANA WELLNESS’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of the Site exceed One Hundred Dollars ($100.00).
E. ANY STATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THE EFFICACY OF ANY MENTIONED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES HAVE NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY ANY FDA-RESEARCH AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS OR CONCERNS OF ANY USER SHOULD BE SUBJECT TO THE CONSULTATION OF A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE ARE SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON TO MAKE ANY DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, CURE OR PREVENTION. TREEVANA WELLNESS DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR ANY INFORMATION RESIDING ON THIS SITE. TREEVANA WELLNESS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY CULTIVATOR, DISPENSARY, RETAIL LOCATION, HEALTH CARE PROVIDER OR OTHER USERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY SITES WHICH LINK TO THIS SITE. TREEVANA WELLNESS WILL NOT BE OBLIGATED IN ANY MANNER TO VERIFY OR CONFIRM ANY INFORMATION WITH RESPECT TO ANY CULTIVATOR, DISPENSARY, RETAIL OR, HEALTH CARE PROVIDER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION HEREIN.
F. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS, INCLUDING THOSE LAWS REGULATING THE ADVERTISING OF CANNABIS OR CANNABIS–RELATED PRODUCTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY CONTENT WITH RESPECT TO CANNABIS OR HEMP: i) WILL NOT DECEPTIVE, MISLEADING OR FALSE REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; ii) WILL NOT PROMOTE OVER CONSUMPTION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; iii) WILL NOT REPRESENT THAT THE USE OF CANNABIS OR HEMP HAS CURATIVE OR THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS; OR iv) DEPICTS A CHILD OR PERSON UNDERAGE USING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ENCOURAGES OR PROMOTES ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE BY ANY ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
TERM/OBLIGATIONS UPON TERMINATION
SITE APPLICABLE RELATED TERMS
TRADEMARK USE TERMS TREEVANA WELLNESS TRADEMARK USE AUTHORIZATION
TREEVANA WELLNESS trademarks, service marks, certification marks, logos and/or trade names (collectively, marks) identify TREEVANA WELLNESS products and services, and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our written permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Further, any other use of the marks shall be subject to express written authorizations under accepted agreement terms. In the event you wish to use the marks for linking, please refer to TREEVANA WELLNESS’s Permission to Link Terms.
You may not use TREEVANA WELLNESS marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
• In a non-TREEVANA WELLNESS product or service name or publication title; or • In, in combination with, as, or as part of your own or third-party trademarks, servicemarks, logos or trade names; or • To identify non- TREEVANA WELLNESS products or services; or • In a manner likely to cause confusion; or • In a manner that implies inaccurately that TREEVANA WELLNESS sponsors, endorses, or are otherwise is connected with your own activities, products, and services; or • In a manner that distorts, changes or modifies the marks so as to affect its registered U.S. and international trademark status or in a manner detrimental to the enforcement of U.S. and international trademark protections; or • In a manner that disparages or adversely impacts TREEVANA WELLNESS or any of its parent, subsidiary, affiliate, associate or related business entities, or any of its directors, officers, employees or agents thereof, or its Site, products or services.
Your use of any marks constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this authorization. TREEVANA WELLNESS disclaims any warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, including warranties against infringement with regard to the marks and their use, and the marks are provided “AS IS.” Further, TREEVANA WELLNESS reserves the right, for any reason and without notice, at any time, to terminate this authorization or modify the terms recited herein. Any other uses require written permission from TREEVANA WELLNESS. Please make such requests by contacting TREEVANA WELLNESS as specified in this Site. TREEVANA WELLNESS will evaluate your request as soon as possible.
In the event any other trademarks appear on this Site that are not TREEVANA WELLNESS marks, you have no authorization to use, in any manner, or link nor does TREEVANA WELLNESS grant you any rights, explicitly or implied, to use any or to link to such trademarks.
Additionally, TREEVANA WELLNESS has rights to certain registered domain names in which it has a proprietary interest. The domain names are subject to the same restrictions as recited above and in the linking terms. TREEVANA WELLNESS claims rights in the following domain names: “TREEVANAWELLNESS.COM” and any other domain names that are referenced and/or linked to the Site that do not belong to any third-party.
PROPER ATTRIBUTION OF TREEVANA WELLNESS MARKS:
When you use TREEVANA WELLNESS marks, please include an appropriate notice (as shown below) attributing the marks to TREEVANA WELLNESS. • TREEVANA™ and TREEVANA WELLNESS™ are trademarks of TREEVANA WELLNESS LLC. • TREEVANA WELLNESS™ logo is a trademark of TREEVANA WELLNESS LLC.
COPYRIGHT USE TERMS TREEVANA WELLNESS COPYRIGHT USE AUTHORIZATION
TREEVANA WELLNESS’s Site contains copyrighted material that includes, but is not limited to, screen shots, documents, data, graphical displays, pictures, digital images, text and computer code. These materials are owned by TREEVANA WELLNESS or its suppliers, and your download, access or use of these materials from this Site does not transfer any rights, title or interest, whether expressed or implied, in the materials or the copyrights held in the materials, except as authorized herein, to you. TREEVANA WELLNESS disclaims any warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, including warranties against infringement with regard to the materials and their use, and the materials are provided “AS IS.” Further TREEVANA WELLNESS reserves the right for any reason and without notice, at any time, to terminate this authorization or modify the terms recited herein.
This Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by TREEVANA WELLNESS from its offices within the State of Georgia, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Georgia, by accessing this Site both you and TREEVANA WELLNESS agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Site.
You and TREEVANA WELLNESS also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the competent courts in the State of Georgia, Fulton County or the nearest Federal Court with respect to such matters. TREEVANA WELLNESS makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local, state and federal laws. You shall adhere to U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations, and to International Internet Laws, Rules and Regulations.
PERMISSION TO LINK TERMS FOR LINKING
TREEVANA WELLNESS welcomes a link from your web page to TREEVANA WELLNESS‘s Site. The following describes how you may link and the process for achieving such interaction between this Site and your link. Except as TREEVANA WELLNESS may authorize elsewhere, non-TREEVANA WELLNESS sites may link to this Site only by using TREEVANA WELLNESS’s logo, tradename, trademark or URL – “TREEVANAWELLNESS.com” (collectively, Link Elements). By using these Link Elements, you agree to be bound by the following terms.
1) TREEVANA WELLNESS grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to display the Link Elements only on your site only for the purposes of establishing a link to this Site. You may display one or more Link Elements on your site provided that when a user clicks on your choice of a Link Element, the user always links to this Site, except where otherwise authorized. Further, you are not permitted to change or modify the Link Elements in a manner that is detrimental to the enforcement of U.S. and international trademark and copyright interests and title. Further, you may not eliminate, remove, alter or modify any advertising placed on this Site or any affiliated TREEVANA WELLNESS Sites. Further, you may not link to any site that disparages or compromises this Site, either legally or morally, in anyway.
2) The link elements are not to be considered or to be construed, either explicit or implied, as any endorsement, agency or affiliate relationship, strategic alliance or any other legal or business relationship and are only provided for the convenience of the user at your site.
3) You may not use the link elements for or in the encouragement of unlawful or illegal purposes, or use or display the link elements in a disparaging, derogatory, detrimental or adverse manner, whether or not related to TREEVANA WELLNESS or TREEVANA WELLNESS’s Site.
4) As a result of your use of these Linking Elements, you are not granted any other license or right in the marks or copyrights held and owned by TREEVANA WELLNESS in these Linking Elements and any related materials. Further, no license, either expressed or implied, is granted to any other intellectual property, including those properties associated with this Site, and any or all of the contents, therein.
5) TREEVANA WELLNESS, at any time without notice, reserves the right, for any reason and in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify immediately, TREEVANA WELLNESS’s Terms for Linking. Upon termination, you shall promptly remove the link elements from your site. TREEVANA WELLNESS disclaims any warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, including warranties against infringement, with regard to the link elements and their use, and the contents of this Site. The content of this Site is provided “AS IS”.
6) TREEVANA WELLNESS reserves the right to pursue any action against any use that does not conform to these terms or infringes any TREEVANA WELLNESS intellectual property right or any or other interest, or violates any other applicable laws related to, arising from or associated with the link, Linking Elements, TREEVANA WELLNESS or this Site.
THIRD PARTY LINK TERMS LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
In the event there are any links provided in this Site to other third-party sites, which let you leave this Site, you acknowledge by your use of such links that TREEVANA WELLNESS provides such links for your convenience only and makes no representations whatsoever about such third-party sites. These non-TREEVANA WELLNESS linked sites are independent from TREEVANA WELLNESS and TREEVANA WELLNESS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or the operation, performance reliability of such site or the contents therein or any changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement, either expressly or implied, by TREEVANA WELLNESS of the linked site. The linking to and use of such site is completely your responsibility and any liabilities or risks associated with such linking or use of the Site, and the contents therein, shall be assumed totally and completely by you. TREEVANA WELLNESS assumes no liability or risk for any damages, either direct or consequential, or claims as a result of such linking and use of this Site and you will hold TREEVANA WELLNESS completely harmless with respect to any claim made or action commenced as a result of such linking to or use or the site and any contents therein.
ACCOUNT ESTABLISHMENT TERMS
If you are a registered user at this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile devices or other electronic data devices. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. TREEVANA WELLNESS reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content. To open an account, you will create a username and a password, and agree to maintain the security, confidentiality and integrity of your username, password, and any other security measures employed by TREEVANA WELLNESS. You are responsible for all access to or use of your account (including financial transactions) under your username and password, including but not limited to access or use by any other individual, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify TREEVANA WELLNESS of any breach of security, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your username or password, and to immediately take all reasonable steps to prevent its further occurrence, including but not limited to changing your password. You represent and warrant that all information that you provide for your account is current, accurate, complete and truthful, including but not limited to, your legal name, street address, email address, telephone number, and financial transaction account information.
Further, you authorize TREEVANA WELLNESS and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, debit card or to debit or process payment through any offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of the Site. You represent and warrant that you are an authorized account holder of any financial transaction account which you provide to TREEVANA WELLNESS for payment of transactions that you make at this Site. You represent that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with the Site, and that you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to TREEVANA WELLNESS are non-refundable.
You understand that you are communicating electronically with TREEVANA WELLNESS. You expressly consent to receipt of electronic communications from TREEVANA WELLNESS whether by posting or email that you provide by setting up your user account. However, such communications from TREEVANA WELLNESS in connection with purchases shall be limited to communications relating to services, programs, or products following acceptance of an electronic agreement or payment for purchases. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, authorizations, verifications, confirmations or other electronic term communications that TREEVANA WELLNESS provides to you according to this account establishment section satisfies the legal requirements that such communication be in writing.